Friday, January 3, 2014

Resolutions and Revolutions.

This year I will be pushing myself so far out of my comfort zone that one of two things will happen:
1) I will fall flat on my face in a puddle of Ethiopian mud or
2) I will become unstoppable.

So this year I am not making resolutions. I am making revolutions.
and no I am not saying I will be overthrowing a government.

I mean I am overthrowing my life.
I am making a dramatic and wide-reaching change in every possible aspect of my life.

I will be a better person. Not because I feel as though I am a bad person, but because I will be living in a situation so humbling that it leaves me no other option but to grow.

I will love more. Not because I don't currently show those around me how much I care but because I will have more to love.

2014 is a year of growth.
A year of love.
A year of improvement.
A year of friendship.
A year of adventures.
A year of travel.
A year of ups.
A year of downs.
A year of hope.
A year of change.

But isn't that every year?

So here's to revolutions in life this year, not just resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment