Monday, December 9, 2013

This could be the start of something new.

With two months left until departure and my final medical clearance still yet to be achieved I am taking off for a nice little trip to Europe.
And by nice little trip to Europe I mean that if I don't end up pulling my hair our or leaving miscellaneous members of my family in a foreign country it will be successful.
In all seriousness though I am really looking forward to taking off in the morning.
I figured I will use this trip to see if this whole idea of travel writing is something I could actually do.
In my head it sounds fantastic... lets see how it pans out on paper.
I should probably correct myself and say screen rather than paper... no one uses paper anymore... well except for those climate change denying never heard of global warming crazies.  Shout out to the GOP...
Whoops did I just say that?
Anyway I will be spending the next ten days between Germany, Denmark, and Austria with my slightly insane family.
I can only imagine the stories that I will be able to tell at the end of this adventure.
Here's to hoping I can use grown up words enough to make a half decent travel blog.
Or at least have a few good drunk stories to tell people.
If both happen to...well... happen then I will be applying for VICE immediately upon returning.


No comments:

Post a Comment