Friday, November 22, 2013

WOOOOSAAAHHHHH.

The countdown is now under 90 days until I leave.
These are my feelings as time quickly passes:
HOLY F***.
AFRICA.
Did I turn that in?
Wait do I really need that?
YAYYYY I'M MOVING TO ETHIOPIA!!!

AHHHH I"M MOVING TO F***ing ETHIOPIA!!!
AFRICA!!!!
NANTS INGONYAMA BAGITHI BABA( sang in my best Disney voice)


As you could probably tell I am starting to freak out just a little bit....
Although I am extremely excited and light up whenever I get the chance to tell someone I am going to actually get to live my dream of joining the Peace Corps the relativity of it is also absolutely terrifying.
I am pushing myself so far out of my comfort zone that I cant even begin to register what I will experience emotionally. I have started to make sure I have things I will need which means lists, lists, and more lists. Which means freaking out, more freaking out, and you guessed it more freaking out.

I am just reminding myself to breath.
Calm down.
and when all else fails...


No comments:

Post a Comment