Saturday, December 21, 2013

Lessons from Europe.

So I am back from Europe and here are somethings I learned.
-Family vacations work better when your a child.
-I am the only person in my family who can figure out how to ride a train.
-Hand gestures can describe just about everything when language cant.
-I need to learn a second language.
-Skype calls are exponentially cheaper that using your phone.
-I have approximately 239826483743 cousins I never knew about.
-How to navigate a train in two different languages.
-That Austria is by far one of the most b-e-a-u-tiful places I have ever seen.
-Beer.
-Beer.
-Beer.
-Danish people like horrible tasting liquor.
-Danish beer isn't too bad.
-Much to my fathers disbelief speaking broken English very loudly will get you no where.
      - If someone doesn't speak English yelling it at them does I REPEAT does not make it any better.
      - If someone does speak English and you speak broken English to them YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT!

-My brother thinks that if you say English words with a German accent it makes them German.... It does not.
-Danish hotdogs are good after a night of drinking.... and only after a night of drinking...



No comments:

Post a Comment