Saturday, February 8, 2014

One sleep people.

So I officially leave for Philadelphia for staging tomorrow.
That is one sleep.
Not that I will be sleeping tonight.
If there were a math equation sleep would be an imaginary (i) number between now and the time I leave.

So what whitty and insightful things do I have to say about tomorrow?

Ummm I should start to pack.....

Yes, you guessed it I have yet to pack.
I'm moving to a different country you think I would have my ducks in a line.
I do feel however that any doubts or nervous energy I have, have passed.
I am in the "OMG IM MOVING TO AFRICA" phase again.

Now that the nervous energy is gone I am pushing good juju into the universe.
This has already begun to be one of the best years of my life and I am hoping to continue
the trend.


No comments:

Post a Comment